Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Morning Rides: Before 1 p.m.
Afternoon Rides: Between 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Evening Rides: Between 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- All riders must be 21+
- To book a private ride, find a time slot with 15 available seats, THEN indicate how many riders you will have.
- Private rides may hold 16 people.
- All passengers must be 21+ with a valid photo ID and guests between 21 and 25 must bring two forms of ID.
The Party Bike Experience
- When’s the next time you’ll get to explore Nashville on a massive 16-seater party bike? Odds are, probably not anytime soon.
- Come enjoy this unique ride through downtown Nashville on our half bike, half vehicle – ALL fun machine!
- Our party bike rides include: Driver/DJ, personal bartender, electric assist motor, souvenir cup, party lights, centrally-located Downtown Nashville headquarters, top-notch customer service
- Routes are not guaranteed but you can generally expect a trip that includes loopty loops around Lower Broadway and its surrounding streets
How it Works
- You bring the drinks and we provide the party!
- Ice, cups, AND coolers are on us while your bartender actively pours and your experienced driver uses the on board sound system to pump their custom music playlist from start to finish all while keeping you safe on the roads.
- We are a party bike! So we make ONE stop in the middle of the ride to let you stretch your legs, use the bathroom, etc., then keep the party going on the bike. Pedal. Party. Drink. Repeat.
What to Bring
- Each passenger must be 21+ with a valid photo ID
- BYOB (no glass)