AS SEEN ON
Get ready to explore Nashville on a massive 15-seater party bike! There’s no better way to tour music city on our Nashville pedal bar. So come enjoy this unique ride through downtown on our half-bike, half-bar, ALL fun machine!
- Morning, afternoon or evening
- Public or private
- Ages 21+
- 1 hour and 45 minutes
WATER WALKERS BOAT RENTALS
Nashville boat rentals that support local youth!
For every boat rental Sprocket will pay $100 of your boat rental fee. Use the code SPROCKET when you book.
SO MANY WAYS TO CELEBRATE ON YOUR NASHVILLE PEDAL BAR!
BACHELORETTE & BACHELOR PARTIES
MARKET YOUR PRODUCT WITH US!
About Sprocket Rocket
What makes the Sprocket Rocket the #1 Party Bike and Tavern Tours in all of Nashville? Your overall experience is second to none!
We start by offering over 58 ride times per day, a downtown location for easy pick-up and drop-off, a dedicated driver, an experienced bartender, a premium sound system, an electric assist motor, LED party lights and overall the best party on wheels.
BOOK YOUR RIDE ONLINE!
Online bookings only, sorry, no phone bookings! Our calendar is LIVE so you’ll only see the latest availability. (We CANNOT take a reservation via email, and we cannot provide availability through email either.)
Show up & Buy drinks at our location!
Ice and coolers are on us while your bartender actively pours. Our experienced staff uses the onboard sound system to pump their custom music playlist from start to finish all while keeping you safe on the roads. We are a party bike! So we make ONE stop in the middle of the ride to let you stretch your legs, use the bathroom, etc., then keep the party going on the bike. Pedal. Party. Drink. Repeat.
MINIMUM = 6 PEOPLE / MAXIMUM = 15 PEOPLE
There are six bikes seats on each side (two wheel well seats don’t pedal) and four people fit along the backbench. Seating type on a public ride is NOT guaranteed. Our staff sits you accordingly. If you have less than six people, you can still book a public tour and we’ll put people together to fill your bike and make you new friends!
If you’ve booked less than six people there is a chance your ride won’t go out. If this does happen, we will contact you and either reschedule you OR give you a full refund.
HAVE MORE THAN 15 PEOPLE?
No problem! Just book more than one bike! Private rides of more than one bike are NOT guaranteed to leave at the same time, but we will do our best to accommodate!
No need to bring ice, coolers, or drinks. We have you covered. We have beer and seltzers for pre-order during booking or on location at our check-in counter. Due to city regulations only beer and seltzers are allowed on the party bike. NO GLASS, LIQUOR OR WINE IS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
CASH & I.D.
You MUST be 21 to ride! Tennessee State Law says you MUST show us your ID! Everyone must carry an ID with them at all times. Yes, even grandma must have hers!
Our bikes have storage bins up top just like an airplane, only smaller. We can store purses, wallets, small bags, umbrellas, cell phones, etc. Large coolers and suitcases will not fit on our bikes.
We have electronic waivers which means your waiver can be done online from a computer or your cell phone. You do NOT have to print your waiver and bring it with you.
WELL, HECK YEA!
70% of the power we need to run is provided by YOU! The remaining 30% of the power is supplied by our bike’s unique electric assist motor.
Sprocket Rocket is not only the best Party Bike and Tavern Tour in Nashville, but also the easiest to pedal! That 30% boost is a game-changer, allowing us to pedal for longer than any other pedal bike downtown!