- What is the Party Truck™ experience?
It’s the newest edition to the Sprocket Rocket Party Bike’s fleet!
We are Nashville’s first and only open air 30 ft truck that holds up to 15 passengers. Our truck is perfect for bachelorette/ bachelor events, birthdays, pub crawls, corporate outings, themed events and more!
We at Party Truck™ will give you the option to customize your ride while taking you around the core of downtown for 2 hours.
- Can we drink on the Party Truck™ vehicle?
You sure can!
We are BYOB, you can bring drinks of your choice in cans or plastic containers. Due to city regulations GLASS IS NOT ALLOWED on the truck for any reason.
- What's included?
Your ultimate Party Truck™ experience includes:
- An experienced driver
- Coolers and plenty of ice
- A 22-ounce custom stadium cup or koozie for everyone in your group
- Phone charging stations underneath each seat
- LED party lights
If you have a Nashville party playlist on your phone just let your bartender know upon arrival.
Explicit music is NOT allowed at any time.
**Your bartender has the right to skip explicit songs included in your playlist.
- Is there an age requirement on the Party Truck™ vehicle?
Everyone must be 21 and up and have an ID at the time of check in.
- How many passengers does the truck hold?
Private event sizes cannot exceed more than 15 guests.
- How long is the Party Truck Experience?
Your entire ride is two hours from your check-in time to your drop off.
- Where do we board for our Party Truck™ tour?
Our address is:
516 5th Ave. S. Nashville, TN 37203
- Do you have onsite parking?
No. Paid lots are nearby and walking distance from our headquarters.
- How much does the Party Truck™ tour cost?
Private Rides: Sunday – Wednesday $395
Private Rides: Thursday – Saturday $495
- Are we allowed to stand while the truck is in motion?
We encourage all riders in your party crew to be seated during your ride. *STANDING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK*
- What is your cancellation policy?
- You may call or email us to cancel your reservation up to 14 days before your ride date with no penalty
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before ride date will not receive a refund
- Late arrivals or no shows will not receive a refund
- Rides rescheduled within 48 hours of ride time will be charged a $100 rescheduling fee
- All rescheduling is subject to availability
- You may call or email us to reschedule your reservation at any time
- Your new ride date must be within 7 days of your original date; rides rescheduled for more than 7 days from the original date will be considered a cancellation and will need to be rebooked, no refund will be given
- Late arrival and no shows will not receive a refund.
- When do I need to arrive for my Party Truck™ Reservation?
Due to traffic we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. Late arrivals will cut into your ride time so please make sure you give yourself enough time to get to our headquarters.
- Do I need to book in advance?
Yes! To guarantee an unforgettable experience with Party Truck™ we recommend booking in advance. We do offer same day reservations, but no reservation is guaranteed.
- What about corporate rides? Do you accommodate large groups?
Yes! Please call the Sprocket Rocket Party Bike main office for further details.
- Can we decorate the Party Truck™ vehicle?
Decorations are allowed, but please keep em’ clean! Decorations must be tasteful (appropriate and non-offensive). Our staff does have the right to remove any inappropriate decorations.
- Can we throw things from the Party Truck™ vehicle?
Throwing objects from the truck (glitter, beads, confetti, etc.) is NOT allowed at any time.
- What if it rains? What is your weather cancellation policy?
We operate rain or shine. Our trucks come with a covered canopy for rainy days. Pop up showers happen all the time in Nashville and they are extremely hard to predict. Please dress accordingly for all weather conditions. Do not assume your ride is cancelled because of the weather. A Sprocket Rocket Team member will contact you for ride delays and cancellations.
- What if I leave something on the Party Truck™ vehicle?
Please contact Sprocket Rocket Party Bike headquarters. Any items found will be returned to our main office and held for 24 hours.
- Is there food or a store that sells drinks nearby?
Yes! Our Sprocket Rocket Café is onsite and officially open! If you need to stop and pick up drinks, please let your driver and bartender know upon arrival. The driver will happily stop at Frugal MacDoogal so you can stock your cooler.